2022 STEM+CS Summer Camps 3rd Through 6th Grade Pick Up & Drop Off Available
- June 22nd- 10am - 12:30pm Game Design: Students will use their creativity by leveraging something they love: computer games. Students will be able to play the game they create anywhere that has an Internet connection.
- June 22nd- 2pm - 4:30pm STEAM: Kids are immersed in hands-on projects focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math. STEAM sparks creativity, inspires collaboration, promotes critical thinking and perseverance through maker-centered learning.
- July 20th - 10am - 12:30pm Bristlebots: An introductory lesson to robotics that is the stepping stone for STEM education, innovation, creativity and fun. Students will create their own robot to take home and share.
- June 20th - 2pm - 4:30pm Robotics: This session combines fun with the opportunity for young folks to build and engineer robots while learning visual coding, and machine learning.
- Learn the fundamentals of Computer Science (CS) with and without a Computer
- Enforce Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Learn Computer Science (CS) Concepts
- Engaging Activities
- Building a Collaborative Environment
- Computational Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Translate an Algorithm
- Identify and Address Bugs or Errors in Sequenced Instructions